Old 08-01-2021, 7:07pm   #92
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
It’s not the COVID patients he is not treating, it’s his chronic care patients. He still treats COVID patients.

Exactly like the cardiologist with my Mom. He has the option to chose his pool of patients. Any doctor has that legal right, UNLESS they are refusing acute life saving treatment. Like it or not, doctors do it all the time.

You can refuse a liver transplant for one patient if they are in liver failure due to current alcoholism and give it to a non alcoholic even though both are matches. Nothing illegal about it.

You may not like it, but he has every right to make that stipulation.

I”be known many MD, DO, PA, NP’s fire patients for non compliance. It’s always the non compliant patients that fuq themselves up then want to sue you when things go south. Again, you’re welcome to check with any attorney you know, but assure you that is their legal right. In Ok you just have to give notice, and I think like 30 days of meds if something that might cause withdraw and that is only legal obligation. I’ve fired many patients myself for non compliance, being rude/threatening to my staff, stalking, harassing or too many no show appointments.
Does he receive taxpayer dollars from Medicare or such?
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote