Old 09-30-2019, 11:16am   #6
Uncle Meat
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,469 Times in 548 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $92626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
How's the little guy doing now, hope he's doing well.
Enjoy the trip.
He was released from the hospital a week ago. He seems to be okay now thank god. He had a bit of a rough start though that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman68 View Post
Good deal man! Congrats on your new Grandson

Of course I can't be the only one who wants to hear more about the car upgrades.
Scott
Well let's see... Just before taking it up to Detroit and dropping it off at Katech I replaced all the shocks with DRM Bilsteins. I also replaced the front/rear sways bars with a beefier set from Johnny O'Connell. New OEM rotors and a set of Carbotech 1521 brake pads were installed all around. A set of Kooks Jet Hot coated LT's and a Kooks catted x-pipe replaced the stock exhaust setup. I also installed a MGW flat stick short throw shifter. A Halltech MF103 CAI was installed replacing my original Halltech Super Bee CAI. Last but not least I had all 4 of my OEM CG spyders stripped and powder coated and then wrapped in a new set of RE050a Pole Positions.

Katech is performing a Stage 2 upgrade on the car now. The Stage 2 upgrade consists of the following:

-Camshaft - Torquer 116
-Katech C5-R timing chain
-PSI springs
-Katech Titanium retainers
-Bronze valve guides
-Katech Ti/Mo intake valves
-CNC ported cylinder heads
-FAST LSXR 102mm intake manifold
-FAST installation kit
-Wideband O2 bung
-Head gaskets
-ARP head bolts
-160 degree thermostat

While disassembling the heads they found that all of my stock exhaust valves were out of spec so those will be replaced with OEM's. They also found a small leak on the backside of the water pump so they are replacing that too while they have it off.

I also opted for a set of aluminum valve covers, billet fuel rails, and a coil mounting kit.

U.M.
Uncle Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Meat For This Useful Post: