10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,452 Times in 17,245 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Sense of community??? When is the last time Stevie Wonder actually went out socializing amongst the general public? This is the country that made Stevie Wonder who he is, and now suddenly his surroundings (and his $110 million portfolio) isn't enough to grant him the happiness he feels he so richly deserves? Perhaps life was more fulfilling when he was a blind 5 year old kid playing a harmonica in Detroit. What's he going to do in Ghana? Open a community center and offer free piano and Braille lessons? I'm betting not.

I actually saw Stevie Wonder in concert in Las Vegas a few years ago. He's a supremely talented performer, but the last time he had a hit song was over 30 years ago. And whenever he strayed from Songs In The Key of Life or Innervisions, the audience went practically went to sleep.

I really get a kick out of celebrities that do things like this. Susan Sarandon, Alec Baldwin, Billy Crystal, etc. People who haven't done shit in 20+ years who desperately try to get their name out and draw attention to themselves, so they rail against conservatives or perform some sort of grandstanding behavior by issuing press releases that they're leaving the USA.

Best o' luck, Stevie.

Maybe he knows Biden is going to raise income taxes and he's fleeing to preserve his wealth?
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote