View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 6:52am   #23
tomurphjr
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
I stop by Lowes on the blvd to get some hose clamps after work. As I'm leaving the parking lot I turn right onto the main lane that runs in front of the entire store. A 40ish y/o white male walks out in front of me... one of those "I have the right of way so you'll stop" folks. My options are:

1. Slam on my brakes and wait for him to cross

or

2. Drive around him

I chose option 2.... I drove to the left of him going 10 mph maximum. Well he decides to slap the bedside of my truck as I went by... you don't ****ing touch my ****... messing with my personal property is one of the few things that will set me off as I normally have a very very long fuse.

I slam it in park and get out and curse him out. I scared him and he starts calling me "sir" while threatening to call the police for me "almost running him over". I point out 3 marked cross-walks in the parking lot, none of which he was in. Furthermore, I pointed out that Lowe's was private property and the police would have no interest in coming for him being a moron. He kept repeating that he would call the police, then said, "I didn't even do any damage do your truck." To which I replied that it was the ****ing principle of not touching someone elses property and called him a stupid **** for good measure then left... haven't been that pissed in a long time, but nothing to gain from decking the guy and getting in trouble for assault etc.

So what would you have done if someone had *****-slapped your car/truck/etc.?
Just thinking about what happened to you pizzes me off. I TOTALLY agree about not touching someone elses property. It ain't right and it's one of the very few things that will set me off quick!! I take too much pride in everything I own (except my beater truck) to have some azzhat think it's ok to touch my stuff.
tomurphjr is offline   Reply With Quote