View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 6:27pm   #16
zz4vetteguy
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9916

I don't think that I can thank Jeff (Shrek) enough for letting us play in his man cave. Or thank Team C5 enough for doing what they did, especially Steve and Bart who taught me a whole lot more then I knew when I started....like the Fuel Rail Covers actually come off.

Randy, near the end I was no longer scared of things coming apart (as long as there was no saw, BFH or torch involved...LOL), you have seen how I usually keep under the hood...I was really starting to get horrified on how dirty it was under the FRCs I also think it was cool that you and your old man spent all that time together...when we ran down Sunday to take the junk off Jeff's hands, my father said "Joe kept asking me to go, but I am too old for that s**t"

We did get two very ambitious projects done, but the completed work, who did what, who cooked what, who ate what (Tony, how long did you stare at the hotdog chili trying to figure out if it was for us or something for Callaway? ), was not what made Saturday a successful day...it was the company of great friends.

Virginia RatPack - Trouble Maker
Street Dreams Corvette Club
zz4vetteguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zz4vetteguy For This Useful Post: