Old 08-31-2020, 3:02pm   #13
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 61.2%

Thanked 23,720 Times in 9,804 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
I MAY have read the FP gauge rong, but would swear it had no fuel pressure when I started this mess Sat AM.....but it came back and retain full pressure over night.....I crank it and the fuel pressure maintains just fine, but no ignition of course.....I pulled the coil wire and it sparked just fine.....

and of course it started just now this afternoon, and idled/took gas just fine....while I went under hood and engine cover, beating shit out of all the electrical stuff I could find.....no reactions....tapped on that flat plastic cheap dizzy cover/plug wires....no go both running and not running/trying.....

WTF??

why those guys not bolt in a old HEI from daze gawn past and get the **** over with it, but NO...have to justify their salaries and screw up the designs.....

and too boot I ASSumed this was a direct port engine.....no it's some sort of valve in center// like a carb.....almost....beat the snot out of it too, no go.....

bashed the steering column too, thinking ign. switch.....no go....

Love intermittent problems... Well at least its running and can move out of driveway.
Rodnok1 is online now   Reply With Quote