Old 09-06-2010, 10:06am   #1
Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878
Default The Barn golf thread

Played a few times this week. Pro-Am Monday at Waynesboro CC, finished 5th with a 1 over par. Made $545 for the day with my finish, the teams finish(3rd) and a $280 skin in the pro purse.
Thursday played 12 holes at Musket Ridge with one of my students. I was 1 under on the front, 2 under for the first 3 holes on the back. Hit some of the longest tee balls I've ever hit. Bent grass playing hard and fast is the best! My student, she's coming along darn nicely for a 2nd year player. Just way too hard on herself. Musket Ridge in Meyersville is one of my favorite courses around. If you get a chance to play it, don't pass it up.
Played yesterday at Quail Valley in Abbottown, Pa. Finished even, which was pretty good for freshly aerified greens. Hit one ball OB, but followed that up with birdie on the next hole. 3 birdies, 1 double(OB) and 1 bogey. 2 for 2 up and down out of the bunkers.
Been making a couple swing changes, and they are finally starting to take hold. How's the rest of the Barn playing?