Old 05-01-2021, 9:14pm   #14056
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
I have a new job; classic clock repair. My grandparents had this when I was little. I remember it chiming every 15 minutes when we visited them. When my grandpa passed away it was the only thing I wanted. It’s run and chimed for many years until a few months ago when it quit. New motors aren’t available. I found an old guy on a clock forum (it’s a real happening place ) that rebuilds old motors. Took it apart, cleaned and oiled it, replaced the motor today and it works perfectly again.

Both kids say it’s the only thing they want when we pass away - along with the Vette, beach house and our money.
That is so cool. I have a few really cool things from both sides of my grandparents. I treasure all of them.

Keep us informed on whether you are able to repair the clock. If you cannot repair it there are people that will be able to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Yesterday sucked.

On a brighter note:

Nice little car "collection"

https://youtu.be/fIT1Ffa27ng
Sorry again Candie. Very sad.

Although that is a nice collection. I think it pales in comparison to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 View Post
Spent the afternoon in the pool with Blondie today

Attachment 56237

Attachment 56238
Da Fuq is da Shine?

You are way over chicked by the way.

I went to Cars And Coffee this morning before going to the office to spend eight hours of preparing financial reports. There were too many awesome cars to even start listing. But my favorite, besides an L88 of a '69 ZL1 Vette, this is the Holy Grail of Vettes in my opinion. A fuel injected, four speed, numbers matching, NCRS certified 1963 coupe.

Golf tomorrow and Monday!
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: