Entropy
Fantasy Football Champ '12
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,264 Times in 766 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $90918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Here's what you said ...

This is exactly the point ... when you voted the GOP/Tea Party in on jobs creation ... (or the Dems lack of due to GOP filibustering on every stimulus issue for the last 2 years ...) .. you got baffled with BS because now the GOP/Tea Party says you voted them in on *conservative core values* ...

Eliminating Abortion rights and make the IRS police women while eliminating the IRS is *Conservative (Taliban) Religion* as the main economic theme thus far ...

Time to stop playing dumb on VBPR&C ...

Do not confuse me with the religious right, I have nothing to do with them.

I vote for economic liberty to the full extent, and I find any sort of attack on personal liberty abhorrent.

If you find it necessary to paint with a broad brush, so be it. But to assume that I am one of their ilk is a critical mistake on your part.

I understand your disgust, as in the voting booth we must choose between someone robbing our pocket book or robbing our basic ability to make the choices we desire socially. A terrible choice, but clearly one that divides us.

I have chosen to go economically, and hoping that those I vote for will leave me alone socially. A vain hope as you point out...
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote