View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 7:41am   #2652
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 17.6%

Thanked 14,231 Times in 4,354 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Ya'll been busy!!!! Great day with both the grands yesterday. We were in a 5K walk/run (fundraiser) for the local animal shelter. Was a gorgeous day. Spring his here. Possible tornadoes Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Hon, we are in the South. Lucky to get booze in something but mini bottles....
Wow, forgot that. Thought OK was conservative, but you can get anything you want here. Most any of the high dollar stuff. Our stores are insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardluck View Post
Madster orders his by the barrel, the shipping charges are killing him!
LOL... You back home yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Local moonshine is always good....
YES. Have some relatives in Erwin TN that get us some really good cherry/peach shine. Stuff will knooger you up faster than Doug~E kills boxed wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck A View Post
Hello All took off monday and tuesday and the Heinekens are going down easy, WOO-HOO
Chuck~E

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
So I have to crawl up in the attic every 3 months or so and clean out my dryer exhaust vent. Somehow I ****ed around and pulled my groin muscle while doing it today. I am sore as Hell, and I had no idea what I had done to hurt myself until I remembered that I performed that task earlier.
You are an accident prone man! Have your wife run some salve on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Pffffft. I've taken Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off for quite a while now.
Benn~E, always rubbin' it in. Don't you have some manure to huff? (Love that smell!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
I'm here your succulence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
BBarps

Today is the big day!!
???