Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 46.0%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,186 Times in 4,360 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
In a public place? I'm pretty sure most, if not all, states have a law against that. I'm not sure the fire station qualifies as a "public place" since there is limited access, but if they could be seen from the outside, that's still having sex in public to me.

I also think the officer was right to check out the situation, since it could have been a burglary or vandalism scenario, and when the participants ran away, he was right to think that illegal activity was underway. Possibly a hooker turning a trick in full view from the street.
So if you're "pretty sure" post the law. I said in an earlier post that if there was actually a law broken, then the cop had a right to arrest. Don't know if that includes chasing someone down.

Officer should have walked away. Nobody was getting hurt. Nobody was in danger.

Again, if the people were breaking the law, I have not seen it. He could have just knocked on the window and told them to get a room.

I have this feeling that if this was a male fireman (or Navy person) just banging a female, it wouldn't have raised a hackle. Crap, I'm pretty sure you'd be laughing about it.

I'm pretty sure the cop would have been, too.
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote