Old 11-23-2020, 10:58pm   #49451
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 24.5%

Thanked 14,217 Times in 4,349 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
The offer was on the table last year. Apparently I’m on his shit list now.

Candie, thanks for the honest reply. One last question: What will the explanation be when the total number of deaths in 2020 is essentially the same as the past several years instead of at least 300,000 higher?

When the numbers are in? I have wondered the same thing. I think lots of auto accidents have been diminished due to significantly less traffic as well as other deaths reduced just due to less people out and about.

Hopefully you remember I don’t just eval and treat
COVID patients but I also started and head up a lung cancer screening program that was thankfully only on hold for a very short period of time.

I feel we (my organization) did a great job keeping important screenings accessible as we had many discussions about the dangers of delaying them.

Man Steve. I can promise you this whole mess has been hard for so many people. I don’t have all the answers, nor do you. All I can do is lay my head down at night with a peaceful heart knowing I did everything I possibly could as a medical provider and as a community member to make a positive difference.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: