Activity: 65.1%

Thanked 25,672 Times in 9,993 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Nicole,

There is someone working in a burn ward that thinks Covid people are lucky
There is someone in a pediatrics ward that things the elderly are fortunate
There is someone in a battered woman's shelter that thinks babies are fortunate that so much money is spent on them.

It is all about perspective.

Look up acne, arthritis, dandruff, diabetes, lung disease, ANY ailment and the pictures you'll see are going to be the worst. You are in that same boat. You are seeing the worst because that 's who is in the hospital. It is NOT representative of what is going on in the country or the world.

Next drink is on me.

I brought that out last month. It's like a cop in the inner city, all he see are the low life and thinks it's like that everywhere. I know of no one that has died of the covid. I live in a county of over 3 million and a city of over 200k. My friends in L.A county of over 10 million know of two. My friends dad at 98 that had bad kidney, Alzheimer and cancer died of covid19. My friends mother of 95 who had Alzheimer a stroke and a heart attack died of covid.

You know longer get the flu which we have had for hundreds of years. It's now covid19. It's amazing how many athletes get the covid19 and next week they're playing. Kind of like when they got the flu. The only difference is the league let them play with the flu but not covid19.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post: