NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,509 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Candiheim.

Orange county of over 3,198,000 people with all the beaches wide open and packed. The restaurants you can eat inside or out. All barbershops and hair salons open. L.A county next door. Restrictions on the beaches, Restaurants either closed , or take out. Some you can eat out at. Most hair salons closed. Why isn't the epidemic in Orange County much worse than L.A County?

Difference. Orange county mostly Republican. L.A County mostly Democrat.

You will see after the elections things will start to open up again but, they will have another epidemic later on in the year of 2021. It's big business for the drug and medical field and will still have millions of scared little Liberals that will continue drinking the Kool Aide, some forever.

Quote:
I care about people dying of any disease. Remember i work Hospice, asst. living, and Alzheimer centers. I lost three friends this year that died of a heart attack. I don't remember anyone changing their diet after the funeral.

Quote:
One last thing and no more talking about this my little cupcake.

You're in a field that i respect. You spend 40+ hours a week with sick and dying people. Just like a Police office that works in the inner cities. He see's the worst of humans 40+ hours a week. Why many are alcoholics. They like you don't see the many healthy and normal people day to day like most do. You're around some people that have the Corona and that gives you the mindset that's more negative than people that are around healthy people most of the time. You're much more cautious than myself because i see no one with it or have heard of anyone that got it.
I see the Hypocrisy of this not only in my state but all over the world. I see the motives behind. I see a Media and Govt that deals in lies and half truths on everything. The media being far worse in my opinion. I don't let the media and Govt. dictate how i think. And the medical field and drug industry is as crooked as most businesses. Medical field not as much but the Prescription drug field is killing more people on prescription drugs than the Corona virus.

Quote:
One last thing

stfu MurraT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post: