View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 5:40pm   #33
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 19.4%

Thanked 4,387 Times in 2,404 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Not much, brother in law took me to a strip club once when we were supposed to be fishing. I was going to just wait in the car but he said he'd pay for everything. It was entertaining. They all had different routnes and costumes. One could make her jumblies dance without moving any other muscles. Though for a minute there she was going to knock herself out.

Embarassed the only other one I've seen. Didn't think that was possible considering what she could do with a cigar. It was a bachelor party and she was making her way around the room giving everyone lap dances for a dollar.

My drunk buddy was complaining because he only had a 5 and no ones So I "reluctantly" traded him my dollar bill for his 5. He thought he made out pretty good until I elbowed him and said "watch this". Held up the 5 and she skipped half the room making a beeline straight for me She pulled me out of the chair and made me lay down in the middle of the room. Then straddled me and began dancing over my chest. It was an enjoyable view Then she got real low almost sitting on my chest and that was when my buddy decided to get even with me for taking his 5.

He grabbed me by the ankles and gave a heave... Quicker than you can blink I had a face full of snatch. Don't know who was more surprised, me or her but we both almost kicked his ass
Torqaholic is online now   Reply With Quote