Old 03-21-2024, 9:28pm   #30
BRUIZER
A Real Barner
Activity: 6.8%

Thanked 1,439 Times in 630 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
In Florida if someone is occupying property to the exten that they were, they have possession of the property and they have to be evicted. It’s legally their property and by walking in there like he did he was basically burglarizing their property if they hadn’t given him permission to enter. Setting up cameras inside, I’d say that was a civil matter rather than criminal depending on what he did with the data coming in from the cameras, but he can’t do that any more than he could gain entry into anyone else’s house and go around setting up cameras. Imagine if I had done any of that to your house … I’d be up the shits creek and you know that as well as I do be cause as far as the law is concerned it’s your ****ing house. That’s where he would be if the occupants had decided to lawyer up.

Illegal evictions in FL and I dare say all of the other states will get you into a world of trouble.
We've physically had a non-paying tenant removed from a siblings home with the help of family. We did go the legal route getting a court ordered eviction prior, which took two-weeks and one day to have a hearing...then 24hr wait once the judge signed the order.

Called but the sheriff was 30min out. No reason to identify ourselves as the owner, simply stating we were representing the owner and to gtfo NOW.
It worked.
Once the Sheriff arrived a bit later the pos was long gone.

I have a good portion of the event recorded on my phone from a couple years back. I'd post the recording if someone knows where to host the recording (somewhat) anonymously?

When cleaning up the filth, we found a meth stem inside underneath some paperwork. I wish one of us would of found the stem when he was still on the property.. I hate f'ing tweakers with a passion.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230405_095343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	782.2 KB
ID:	98798
BRUIZER is offline   Reply With Quote