RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 26.3%

Thanked 7,765 Times in 3,455 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Your numbers are bullshit, racially biased and over ten years old.

I said "Your characterization of the typical welfare recipient is way off. The largest "ethnic" group is white, and most are only on it for a short period of time." This is a factually accurate statement.

You countered with some unrelated bullshit about a higher percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites.
I know that things like numbers are way beyond your comprehension but try to keep up.

Quote:
  • Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
  • Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
39.8 is a larger number than 38.8

If my numbers are wrong, feel free to post something... anything that resembles a number instead of your usual unfounded bullshit that says otherwise.

Quote:
That does not make my statement untrue. There are many more white people receiving welfare than blacks.
Again, this is simple. Do you have ANYTHING resembling a legitimate source that backs this up? Anything at all?

Quote:
I might also add that you in particular seem to repeatedly bring up distorted numbers that cast black people in stereotypical fashion. This post is a good example of that. The sources you cite and the charts you used above are from the Council of Conservative Citizens web page. This is a recognized white supremacist group.

Council of Conservative Citizens -- Extremism in America

Council of Conservative Citizens | Southern Poverty Law Center
I suppose you are saying that Indiana University and the University of Michigan are racist groups as well? I already showed them as using the same data.

Again, feel free to show DATA showing that these numbers are wrong.

Quote:
Be careful, your hood is showing...
Really? You want to make that accusation? Go f*ck yourself. That is pathetic, even for you. You're a joke.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote