Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,540 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Yes, we know how much of a prick you are.
Don't worry, I'll never be on your level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09CTSV View Post
Update:
The sheriff called last night. They identified the driver of the other vehicle. He again was reluctant to admit he hit my until confronted with the video. All of the information is on the police report with their insurance information. I'll be contacting mine on Monday and pursuing them paying for the repairs. I've priced the panels and they are over $500, not sure if there is damage under the bumper cover or not.

I asked about the car wash covering the repairs and seeing as it was not an equipment malfunction but a deliberate act of the other driver not putting the vehicle in neutral and in fact accelerating on the lane, their insurance will cover the repairs. It was an older man who probably should not have been driving from the way he scooted around the car. His wife was scrunched down in the seat trying to keep from being seen.
Everyone at the wash can attest it was him driving the vehicle so no trying to squirm out of it that way.
Who did you ask about the car wash covering the repairs? I doubt it makes much difference legally whether it was a carwash malfunction or not. At least ask your insurance who is the easiest to go after. Don't be surprised if nobody wants to pay.

Millenium Vette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post: