Thread: Hi.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 2:07am   #31
LilRedCorvette
A Real Barner
Activity: 6.5%

Thanked 3,565 Times in 1,393 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3016342

Been a while since I've seen you on here and was hoping you were just busy...I am sorry to read of all the immense losses you've suffered in such a compressed amount of time.

I remember all the wonderful, helpful advice you gave me when I got Cosmo after his first owner passed unexpectedly and he wasn't taking it well...your words got me through that rough time and I was able to have him until the ripe Boxer age of 12. Clara almost made it to 11. So, I definitely understand how hard multiple pet losses can be.

It's been tough enough for me that I found a pet loss support group to try and work through it all. I never considered myself a 'support group' or 'therapy' type person, but it has been a great help. You might want to give that a try...or, at least find someone to talk to, vent/post here, etc. Just make sure you have an avenue to get it all out the photography, music, journaling, etc are also good ways to decompress.

Sending positive thoughts, prayers, good vibes, etc in your direction...hang in there.
LilRedCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LilRedCorvette For This Useful Post: