Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.1%

Thanked 11,561 Times in 5,701 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
Sources for this random claim? Please remind yourself that nobody with *any* kind of criminal record is eligible for DACA.
Having a D/L is just a damn joke in this nation, even here in Florida they get by with even murder on the roads, and the .gov will NOT investigate them one damn bit....cops refuse to do anything, no investigations, NOTHING.....

let a member of your family get hit and hospital and the illegals walk every effing time......hit and run, crews full of illegals that speak NO ENGLISH.....right there you know they not citizens, period end of conversation on that topic.....

get rear ended by someone with little to no coverage....get slammed by someone hit and run, friggin' illegal bitch with 3 kids in the car take your truck out and walk away, I wish the entire group in their car was killed at least we not be paying their .gov checks every damn month.....

Nah, I had it with this illegal shit here, up to me, I"d shoot every one of them without batting an eye.....dead serious.....

they are nothing but an invading army, sponsored by communists...and we know who they mascaraed as.....let alone any from islam.....
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote