Barn Raising I,II,III,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2173478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
Miss the point much? This is about people who were brought here by their parents with no control of their own. You clearly have no idea what the program in question required of its participants.
Uhh the requirment was that theyre you were under 31 and had been here since before you were 16.

So am i to assume the dreamers were all indigents, never drove a car (with no license and no insurance) never had a job, and never contributed what so ever to the society that youre trying to claim they are so "heavily invested" in? Cause if they did any of the above, they are criminals, by their own actions, NOT their parents.

I get it i get it, you want to pretend that were just talking about innocent kids that have peacefully existed in the country for years.

The problem, is those kids have been here for years skirting and breaking laws, as well as consuming resources that have been funded by hard working legal residence.

its not fair to give the "dreamers" a leg up over those that chose to do everything by the letter of the law. The dreamers need to go, as in leave the country, pay back the resources they consumed (public schools and more) pay a fine, yes punitive, amd reapply for entry.
Stangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote