Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 21,172 Times in 8,348 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
making too big a mess?
Nope, not at all. We have a 2nd company doing the fascia and super gutter along the back of the house (70' of fascia) and this is a very complex job, and it requires coordination between the gutter guys and the roofers. These morons were nailing fresh plywood onto rotted fascia, and the saleshole said "it's all fixable". This asshat has lied to us more than once, and we even have his warranty claim in text, which turns out to not actually be the warranty. We control the insurance money delivery on this job. They WILL be doing this job to our satisfaction.

We supplied a bunch of wood, and the crew has no regard for optimizing cuts. I understand there is always waste, but don't take a 12 foot piece and grab 2 feet of it unless you have a use for the rest. They were supposed to show up with their own load of cedar 2x8's, which they didn't, so they started hacking away at the stuff I provided.

I think we'll get through it, but we won't be the most favored customer in the history of this company.
Datawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: