NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 27.0%

Thanked 21,045 Times in 8,311 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by markids77 View Post
If I recall properly one of the big draws for your current position was the cache attached to the company name and the perceived boost to your credibility as a top performer in that company. If reward for exceptional performance was an expectation of yours going in I would have made that a requirement for the hire. Otherwise you are truly mired in the Corporate morass of quarterly or annual review. If you choose to leave be certain to negotiate accordingly going forward.
Due to the acquisition, I became a number. Lots of benefits for staying with a big company, but now I'm just a number. Not sure I'm comfortable being a number, when I was just the top biller in the world. Staying the course for now, but unrest is certainly starting to boil. I am very fortunate to have my existing client of 26 years as a second income, so it buys me time, but I don't want to be anyone's whore.

Having said that, always having a project indicates that you are on your game. Not everyone who has my title is always on a project. It's good to be in demand.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: