View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 9:26pm   #1
thegreenman
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #22
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8878
Default Pulled over

I was heading to Williamsburg (VA) today cruising about 70 in a 65MPH zone. I was about to exit and I was in the right lane. On the side of the road was a LEO and he was pulling out as I was passing. I could see him coming up in the passing lane with his lights on, must have been a dozen cars between us. As he got closer I was looking around to see who he was going to pull over. It turns out it was me and I was thinking WTF, I am not doing anything wrong and doing nothing to stand out from the rest of the cars cruising. He told me my tint looked to dark. I told him I have papers stating otherwise and he went to get his meter, crap. He said it was 44 percent and is within legal limits. Told me the tint on black looked really dark. Then he commented it looked good and wanted to know where I had it done as he wants to get his car done. First time being pulled over in the Vette, no ticket so I guess no foul.

If heading up 64, be careful going into Williamsburg. My Son said he is there all the time pulling over people.

You guys with dark tint, roll down your windows going through Williamsburg.