Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,611 Times in 13,603 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
In the case of CF based on conversations I've had with some higher up people not to be named is they took actions to reel in a small handful of members that had allowed the site to get out of hand. People need to remember that CF is part of Internet Brands and the management there may not have the same ability to be as permissive concerning content as a privately owned site like this.

In any case, don't like or can't live with the rules don't go there, not sure why that concept is so hard on some. They have the ability to say and do whatever they want at VB, just stay here. I must be missing something.

If they do this here thinking they are impacting folks over there, they are mistaken. Those people read what's being said here and frankly they don't care.
Did they send you over here?

As for the bold, they'd never admit it if it did. I'd bet anything comments here absolutely put people in the crosshairs there. Calling Cumdawg out for his bullshit, calling him what he is, would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to ignore when we are over there. Nobody is that noble.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote