Old 01-09-2022, 8:54pm   #209
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,125 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmech View Post
I know there a couple of different members on CF with the name Slewfoot+. If you are the Slewfoot with the Army Helocopter as a CF avatar, then I have dealt with you enough to know you are a Trump hating, conservative bashing "progressive." If you are that guy, then I have no respect for you no matter how many guns you say you have.

If you're not that guy, then...

That's me. Why bring that over here? I pm several here and we just laugh about it all. I never ever said I hated Trump. Just don't care for him.

One thing I will say though from being just about done with Woodwards book. Everyone in Trumps circle from advisors, cabinet, military, family, close friends, GOP and the whole enchilada told him what to do and what not to do and he ignored them all for 4 years and did what he damn well pleased They all told him there was no election fraud and he continued on

Also what I felt about him was how they all felt too. Read the book and form your own opinion. There are also a few things in the book that came up Biden needs to get on the stick with before mid terms or he could have some problems

Later
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote