View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 7:32pm   #12
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 41.7%

Thanked 7,038 Times in 3,107 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

When I got kicked out of my old gym, I simply joined a new one. "Fatwood Fitness Center" is open 24/7/365, no mask requirement, no goggles, no temperature measurement, basically no COVID related rules at all. As an added bonus, there is no "head-banger" music played at gigantic volume like my old gym, whatever music the attendees desire is played at normal volume levels. Bottles of water are provided off to the side, don't even ask, if you want one, just take it. Clean towels are provided at no charge. Membership fees vary greatly, but when they are high, it is ALWAYS associated with new equipment intended solely for the enhancement of the workout experience.

The only downsides are: members are required to keep the gym clean, including emptying trash, and vacuuming the carpets occasionally, and the HVAC system still leaves something to be desired, although fans for cooling and space heaters for warming are at the fingertips of all members.

Unfortunately for those who think this sounds good, new memberships are currently unavailable. If interested, let me know, and I can get you on the waiting list, because I know the owner.
Mick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: