RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 19.8%

Thanked 7,777 Times in 3,461 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC000E View Post
There's a faction of people who respect when a person takes a given platform and improves the performance of that platform substantially, then there's those who are narrow minded and think their shit doesn't stink; all the while being half the builder than those they judge. Both of those types of people drive Corvettes....and unfortunately many seem to be the latter of the two.
When somebody takes a car and builds it to be fast AND RELIABLE I will gladly give it the credit that it deserves as well as all of the respect in the world to the person/people who built it regardless of the emblem on the front. However, the percentage of modified Hondas that meet BOTH of the above requirements is about .001% of the ones running around like idiots with fart pipes bolted on the back and the ones who brag about how fast their XXX horsepower car is but when an invite is given to go to the track the response is "...I can't because the XXX is broken right now", "...I'm still waiting to get the tuning right", or any of the other idiotic things that are constantly said. I think that most people have the same level of open mindedness that I do but when the vast majority of the people that talk about how fast their Honda is are f'n clowns it makes it a lot more difficult to actually pick out the few who aren't.

I'm guessing by the way that you speak with some level of intelligence that you actually have the knowledge to build a reliable and fast import... but if that is the case you are part of the very small minority.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote