View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 2:18pm   #74
Sweet 90
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 2,737 Times in 1,318 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $741437

Holy shit, I think I may have found Nads Plumming brother. If this isn't the most idiotic post ever, well I don't know what could top it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docderek05 View Post
Love my C4, keeping it forever, and when your c5 and c6 over-produced, 26 and 27 year old, aged, thin clear coat, overseas sourced, messes are worth $3.00. I will roll out my beautiful restored c4..and say..show me the magic, put the coin in my hand. I can see you calling Eckler's in 25 years, and getting a replacement wheel...for $5k each! good luck with that !! it will be fun finding parts for a C5 and a C6 that you can actually afford, the way you can restore today's C4s. I you have a C4, the main reason nobody is driving them, is they have reached their total depreciation, and all mechanically inclined owners are restoring them, in five years they will re-emerge as the best value in the market., as C5-and C6 prices begin to plummet, and the wear and tear becomes evident. look at them now, worn rubber, broken adjustable suspension, very difficult to access the rear quarter of the engine from above, etc. these things are very expensive to replace, repair, unless you turn your own wrenches, and even then the parts are out of sight. Don't discount your C4s. it's a Mistake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet 90 For This Useful Post: