Old 12-06-2020, 11:26am   #90
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 50.0%

Thanked 23,954 Times in 9,948 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egnalf View Post
i had this shit in February into early march. at that time it wasnt widely known or tested. it wasnt until healthcare started requiring tests to work there that i was found positive. while i had it, i was in key west. 103 fever, sore, hacking up a lung to the point i felt as if i were drowning on my own mucus. we hired a chef to cook for us, heard it was fantastic, but couldnt taste a thing. all the classic symptoms. being stubborn, i didnt go to a doc, i medicated with musenex claritan and vodka. it dried me the hell out. i continued this routine for the ten days i was there, when i got home icollapsed in bed from exhaustion, couldnt move for three days, back to drowning. did the tele health thing and they prescribed some powerful cough syrup. it dried me out almost as much as the mucenex, claritan and vodka. i skipped the meds and went back to my routine. in another week i was back to normal.
That's exactly when he got it, almost zero testing then either. His doctor (who he thinks got it from) spent 6 weeks on ventilator.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote