Old 12-06-2020, 11:19am   #89
Egnalf
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,332 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Friend was having really bad time breathing and after the O2 crackhead guy delivered empty tanks at 3am (he returned them as the guy ran for the truck so the guy wouldn't have to carry them) he was so pissed he broke out the booze. Had a large drink(possibly 3 or 12) which he thinks burned most of the shit out of his lungs. The next day he started feeling better. I asked how much he drank and he said alot and it burned, figured if he was gonna feel that bad he'd be drunk.
i had this shit in February into early march. at that time it wasnt widely known or tested. it wasnt until healthcare started requiring tests to work there that i was found positive. while i had it, i was in key west. 103 fever, sore, hacking up a lung to the point i felt as if i were drowning on my own mucus. we hired a chef to cook for us, heard it was fantastic, but couldnt taste a thing. all the classic symptoms. being stubborn, i didnt go to a doc, i medicated with musenex claritan and vodka. it dried me the hell out. i continued this routine for the ten days i was there, when i got home icollapsed in bed from exhaustion, couldnt move for three days, back to drowning. did the tele health thing and they prescribed some powerful cough syrup. it dried me out almost as much as the mucenex, claritan and vodka. i skipped the meds and went back to my routine. in another week i was back to normal.
Egnalf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Egnalf For This Useful Post: