View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 2:09pm   #34
Gozar
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
I don’t think I have anymore. I just realized I don’t have any of the bedroom or bathroom (where my magic happens).

I’ll get some next trip out. We use the rig all the time. We put 32,000 miles on our last coach in just under 5 years.

My middle son plays competitive soccer 10.5 months a year. We have tons of weekend tournaments that we take the rig to. Sometimes we have an early morning out of town game so we drive the rig down the night before and we get to sleep in.

I also get quality time with my boys because when we are home they scatter with friends, games, etc.. Even when we have tournaments in town they might be 45 minutes to an hour across town. Then you wind up with 3-4 hours between games so people don’t want to drive home and wind up sitting in an Applebee’s for 3 hours.

We sit in our coach with our dogs and watch NASCAR, football or whatever season it is. We have cold beer, good food and heat/air conditioning. I can wash my kids uniform if needed. The other families used to mock us and tease but some of them wised up and bought rigs of their own seeing the multitude of uses an RV has other than the occasional weekend camping trip.

Gozar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gozar For This Useful Post: