View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 4:26pm   #12
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197

If I can offer a novice opinion;
The motion blur in the clouds of all the pics kills it for me. Below the horizon (especially in both pics of post #8) are fantastic though. Both are soft, with the 1st pic being easier on the eyes in that regard. Now the big blocky cloud in the first pic, didn't have as much blur. I guess because there was less detail in it and to me it seemed just the right amount. It also subdued the light over all in the picture. But of course, you couldn't get the sun into it. And what takes away from the pic is where the picture gets busy toward the top where the clouds thin out. The second pic has the sun, which is great, but it along with the busy clouds tend to overpower the picture. What would have been really great would have been if that big cloud covered the top part of the picture, with enough clear sky behind it to expose the sun on the horizon. I bet that would have balanced out nicely on all levels. Still, you can only work with what you get at the moment, and each second is a different picture. I still really like that first pic in post 8
OddBall is offline   Reply With Quote