Old 11-15-2017, 4:20pm   #1
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138
Default Telemarketers suck.

I've been getting a call from what always looks like a local AT&T wireless number (last four digits change every time so fake caller ID) from an outfit called Credit Card Services. Calling my cell phone (we no longer have a landline.) They want to "lower my rates" and "save me money". 99% of the time they just went straight to voicemail but sometimes I'm expecting a call from someone I don't have in my contacts list so I answer it. Before it was always a recording. Now they have sicced Christine on me. She's a real hoot. Called me first last Wednesday. I could not get a word in edgewise as she gave me her spiel on how this is the last and final offer. I said "Fine, I don't want your stuff. Stop calling me." She was talking over me as I hung up.

So I got calls every day since from her. I've told her stop calling. I've told her I don't even carry a balance on my CC's so a lower rate means nothing to me (which is true, plus my rate is already very low.) I've been relatively civil. But today. Today just pissed me off. I waited for her non-stop spiel to end. Then I said "You've called me every day for a week. I don't want you to..." She starts talking, saying she can't understand me but would I please answer some questions so the process of signing me up can begin. "I said Don't Call Me Ever Again." Then I literally screamed into the phone "NEVER CALL ME AGAIN! STOP IT NOW!" and hung up.

Since then I've received one call an hour all day long. I don't answer, she doesn't leave a message. I guess I'm going to have to escalate.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote