Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 32,997 Times in 14,148 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122
Default [Woodworking] Christmas 2014 give away

so as not to clog up the PIF thread, and since i suspect more than a few peeps are interested in the below items, i'll do this separate thread. if you win, great for you! if you want to offer up something in the PIF thread, that's cool, but you don't have to.

rules (yes, there are rules )

one entry per person, no proxies (you have to post in the thread that you want to be entered in the drawing), no cost, no obligation, no warranties, no kidding.

i'll do two drawings, one for each item, you can enter either or both. if you've won before, that's ok, you can enter again. if you win, you'll PM me your address, and i'll ship it to you. or you can give it to someone else either on this forum or elsewhere. i can ship it to them directly, or you can pass it along with some proper wrapping paper and a sparkly bow.

if only interested in the bowl, post "bowl"

if only interested in the cutting board, post "board"

if interested in both, post "both"

or something that tells me which drawing to put your name into.

i'll accept entries in this thread only thru mid-night MST, Wednesday, December 3, 2014. this gives folks a chance to enter who are either weekend only, weekday only, or who have jobs and can't peep here during work hours.

bowl is 9-3/8" diameter x 1-7/8" high, about 1" deep inside, made of Ambrosia maple with Mesquite plugs on the bottom. it is not water tight, but good for dry goods (fruit, nuts, candy, keys...).

board is 6-1/2 x 11 x 1-7/8" thick, made of walnut, cherry, and maple

some pics:

Merry Christmas!!

Last edited by DAB; 11-30-2014 at 12:03pm.
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: