NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 33,024 Times in 14,164 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
“…in sickness, and in health, ‘til death, do us, part…”

You honored your vows…may you find some peace in that.
a few days ago, i got a nice email from the pastor who married us back in July 2002. small, simple ceremony on the water in MD at Linda's sister's house. beautiful setting for the 13 of us.

and i recalled to the pastor that those many years ago, i promised to Linda and to God that I would love, honor, and cherish her in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live. and that at that moment, sitting by her bedside, as her defender and guardian, I was doing just that, for almost 43 hours straight. I made a vow, and I'm going to keep it as best I can. I believe I did.

my sister is also here, so it's nice to have someone to talk to and have dinner with. Linda's sister and husband got up at 2am today to catch the early flight, they are wiped out, so they went back to their hotel to rest for the remainder of the day. we'll do brunch here tomorrow around 10-ish. pancakes, bacon (thanks to the bacon meister, we have fresh bacon), and maybe some eggs with Maple syrup made by the cousin in Michigan on the old Brinkman tree farm. still making syrup. delicious stuff.

DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: