View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 9:07pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default Back in the hospital again tomorrow.

Well, the doc is going to ram a camera up my dick again tomorrow (I believe a Kodak Instamatic but not sure). They really ****ed me up in the last surgery and we need to see the extent of the damage to my urethra. My schlong is like a frightened turtle.

I have to be under general anesthetic because it’s ****ed up so badly the pain of inserting a catheter is unbearable. Then I get to wear it for 3-4 days

I have attorneys looking into it. I had zero problems before the July surgery in this area. Now I’m in danger of kidney failure since my urethra is slowly closing up from scarring amd my bladder won’t empty causing it to back up into my kidneys. Damn it’s sore.

The urologist will go in and cut some material out and then use a balloon to stretch it. Then place a catheter that stays in for several days (pissing into a bag) ****ing barbaric.

If this doesn’t work, I’ll have to undergo a urethraplasty - they rebuild it using tissue from the inside of your cheek. Horrible, painful surgery.

All from some idiot nurse who kept jabbing a cath in over and over and missing the mark. This was for a hernia surgery that had nothing to do with my piss factory. Apparently my bladder was full and getting in the way for the surgeon.

Then Nurse Ratchet did her number. Now I have yet another challenge.

They say God will never test you beyond what you can handle so I figure this must be the limit.

Now, does that make you boys uncomfortable? Good. Just be thinking of me around Noon tomorrow. The next four days is going to be a real challenge to get through.

Has anyone had an indwelling catheter? I had one for ten days after the July surgery. Ugliest, most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. And I’ve been ****ing shot, chopped off a finger and had six inches of guts cut out.

SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote