09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
I would call the Indiana DNR and their EPA and ask them what is the best course of action. Neither of those divisions is keen on groundwater contamination.
Done that. Called the FEDS today, EPA. IDEM could not do anything because it has not come in contact with the waterways.
As far as capping the line, we were advised not to do this because if damage occurred on the other persons property we could be liable. There is no easement on the property for this pipe.
We are not 100% positive the waste is theirs, the county will not do a dye test on the systems. We did one on ours and it was negative results.
Our next course is a lawyer, trying to find one in Evansville IN is horrible. We have called three different attorney's and not one call back. The one we want to use in our county is not available until mid August.
Erin would be great.
We have the owners name, his mother. Until the county fufills their legal duties to test the systems and confirm which one is at fault we are in limbo. This ass hat of a director knows it and is playing it all. I will have him fired and publicly liable when this is all done.
I'll be posting up a you tube video this evening of the black water flowing. It will be on facebook with the ask to share for humiliation of Warrick County Indiana's inept health department.
Some lovely pictures of what we have put up with for 24 days now.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1197.jpg  

IMG_1198.jpg  

IMG_1201.jpg  

09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote