Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,685 Times in 13,643 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
I’ve wanted unity since forever. Alway have. DGAFF who is potus. Thnaks Newt for fking it up for everyone.
I can point out where you are wrong, but I have an unfair advantage in that I have known "me" all my life. I functioned in middle ground most of my life and did fine regardless of who the President was. I seriously had no real care with regard to politics. I belonged to no party. I didn't vote...until...

Obama ran for re-election, I was aware of the impact it had on my ability to save money, make money, etc. I became very aware of what his Obamacare shit was going to do. I also became enlightened to Saul Alinsky and saw the direction we were heading.

Unity was fine with me and I think we would get there organically. Political correctness and forcing people in to jobs they are not qualified for is NOT the path. It creates resentment. It did in me. I don't believe in changing tests for the dumb kids, I don't believe in changing rules to make it easier for those that can't cut it.

I had ZERO dislike for liberals or Democrats until Obama's second run. I had many friends that were liberals...many. I would say MOST actually. At the point that I recognized what Obama was doing, I registered to vote. I didn't feel justified in bitching as a non-participant. For me, not you, not anyone else...but for ME, Obama was the source of my diversion from unity and liberals. I believed, growing up, that BOTH parties wanted success for the country, but had different ideas about how to get there. Obama was not about that. Today I see that America is an apple tree. Conservatives want to water it, prune it, fertilize it and make it the best apple tree in the world. Democrats want to chop it down and plant an orange tree.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: