View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:57pm   #7
FRC Joe
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $882

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKMCD View Post
Here are the same VC's with a bit of modification...

AN bungs added. A line from each VC T's into the 4 inch downtube. Also replaced the push in filler with a bung and screw in cap.
You engine compartment is tasty as awlays I love that cap. I wish I could find a push in version of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
AN to remote can would be sweet. It's not like you'd have to put the can anywhere visible.
Finding the spot I want to put the can, even hidden, is proving difficult. Most of the breather cans I'm seeing are 9"-13" tall and 4" in dia making them unsuitable for use in the space infront of the rad. The areas behind the coves have extra crap already mounted as well. Maybe the solution is to buy another Elite Engineering catch can to match my current one, and convert it into a breather can. Bore a 1.22" hole in the top and mount my existing K&N filter to it. I'd need to come up with a new 2 place bracket for it, but that shouldnt be too hard. Hmm... Snug it up right next to the can on the right.

I wonder if I could get EE to sell me the can portion only for less bux. I hate to spend $169 only to toss the lines, bracket, fittings etc.

Last edited by FRC Joe; 05-04-2010 at 12:59pm.
FRC Joe is offline   Reply With Quote