Old 02-24-2011, 3:07pm   #62
Entropy
Fantasy Football Champ '12
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,264 Times in 766 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $90918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Brewer spent Stimulus money on private prisons (one escaped and committed heinous murders on the run until he was caught and sent back to the same private prison) and a roof for a colesium but denied organ transplants to her own citizens on the cusp of those inviduals getting those organs ... they all died.

Palins' Death Panels caused by Obamacare are the ones you still believe exist. (probably because you didn't read the actual 2,000 page watered down to about 1,000 pages by the (R)'s so to make for better comfy-at-home reading in-between margeurita golf outings)
Don't assume that I will automatically back the Republicans, I have plenty of ire for them as well.

Is life fair? No. Far from it.
However in the attempt to make it "fair" you will be forced to do harm. Is it sad that those individuals died. Absolutely. Is it fair for them to expect others to fix their problems? Or even demand it? Absolutely not.

It's unfortunate the family was unable to raise the money, or have the insurance to pay for it, or work out a deal with the hospital to do some work pro bono, but that is life. It's inherently unfair.

I have no idea if they will create death panels, but if you don't have the ability to care for yourself, and depend on others to take care of you financially, what do you expect to happen when the money runs out?
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote