View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 12:19pm   #108
Raazor
2020 Election Expert
Activity: 12.9%

Location: Big Sky Country... Where the men are men, the sheep are nervous, and the winters are LOOONG!!!
Thanked 19,556 Times in 7,273 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1134156

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
This sweet man was my music teacher and his wife later was my sons elementary music teacher. For those saying " I don't even know anyone with COVID". Well good for you. There are too many here.

Message from someone else on his wifes page>>

We all know someone who has been infected with the COVID-19 virus. Most of us know someone who has recovered from painful and severe symptoms. Many of us know someone personally who has lost their life to this virus. Today I join that group...one of my mentors, teachers and someone I've looked up to since before becoming a teacher died this weekend from this unforgiving virus. Terry Attebery was the high school choir director that mentored me during my student teaching experience at Edmond Memorial High School in Edmond, Oklahoma. He taught me so many things about caring for students while at the same time nurturing the music inside of them. He is the one I turned to when I worked with my first 9th grade choir. He gave me the realization that I had to have a "pocket full of tricks" that I could pull out at any time if I needed to change pace, give students a brief break or bring a choir back together in a rehearsal.
My heart aches for Missy, his sons and their families. Prayers for you all for peace and comfort in the wonderful memories you have and knowing that he made a difference in so many lives. 💔
Please, friends...be safe, be smart and be compassionate for your neighbor. Wear a mask and keep at a safe distance.

However, she forgot "Most of us know a bunch of people who tested positive and had nothing but the sniffles".

For me, it's a majority but I did have one death and two severe, flu-like symptoms.

Outside of the media, it's not even being talked about anymore where I travel.
Raazor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raazor For This Useful Post: