Old 08-02-2012, 12:17am   #29
lutzdog
Charter Member
Barn Raising II
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $595211

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
OK, I've thought about this. She's got warrants for unpaid traffic tickets. That's a money maker for the cops, but not really felony murder type stuff. Exactly how did officer Colombo figure out she was going to be at Victoria's Secret at that time? That's some pretty fancy detective work. And why did he need to arrest her there, rather than outside the store, or maybe out in the parking lot? I'm thinking the officer just enjoys hanging out in VS for some reason.
Is there ever a good time to arrest anyone? How about this scenario. cop was driving along and observed dejamon or dejavu or whatever three syllable word they are calling themselves and knew she had warrants out for charges stemming from traffic. He ran the scenarios through his head, try and stop her while she is in control of a moving missile capable of killing alot of people and himself or follow them to where they are headed and see how it plays out. You can never know what the other person will do. I am guessing he followed them and they ended up in VS. Now why he didn't wait for backup and why he went into VS to arrest her is not for us to monday night quarterback.

So he made contact in VS. He then advised she was under arrest. We are not going to get the exact details from shaniqua but I am sure she went 0 to bitch in under a second. Now the cop is on the defense faced with multiple individuals and probably attempts to gain control of the situation by placing the largest aggressor in custody for which he has a warrant. Now the little one while he is trying to place her in custody has interjected herself and jumped on him like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew. Now he has to defend himself and uses a less lethal option to render the aggressive child acting irrationally ineffective. It obviously worked since its all over the news and neither is harmed. Their actions dictated his reaction.

There is always a reason for everyone's actions.
lutzdog is offline   Reply With Quote