Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320
Default Lori Loughlin - Two Months

Lori Loughlin tearfully admits she made 'awful decision' as she’s sentenced to 2 months in prison, husband gets 5 months in prison.

Sentences were handed down Friday to Lori Loughlin and husband Mossimo Giannulli for their roles in the college admissions scandal — and while addressing the court, the Full House actress TV watchers know as Aunt Becky admitted she made an “awful decision.”

Gorton agreed to the sentence the prosecutors recommended for Loughlin: five months in prison, a $250,000 fine, 250 hours of community service and two years of supervised release. Loughlin had faced a total of 50 years before she made the deal.

Loughlin wore white for the proceedings and addressed the court, admitting, “I made an awful decision. I went along with a plan to give my daughters an unfair advantage in the college admissions process. In doing so, I ignored my intuition and allowed myself to be swayed from my moral compass.” Piss off.

Loughlin said she thought she was “acting out of love for my children but in reality, it only undermined and diminished my daughters’ abilities and accomplishments.” Eat shit.

But “more importantly,” she said understands “that my decision helped exacerbate existing inequalities in society generally and the higher education system more specifically.” Go **** yourself. Getting tearful, Loughlin said, “That realization weighs heavily on me and while I wish I could go back and do things differently, I can only take responsibility and move forward.” Suck a dick whore.

Loughlin, taking pauses as she spoke to fight back emotion, ended by saying she believes in “redemption” and will do “everything in my power to redeem myself” Die please and to “give back for the rest of my life.” Get ****ed.

Ho Goes to Prison
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote