DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,848 Times in 11,759 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
So my timing is a bit off today and no I didn't let Gene adjust my valves...
Wife was on the phone sitting outside and like a good husband when I found a bug needing a home her neck seemed like a good place. I may have been wrong.
I hurried away not wanting to find out what a cell phone tastes like, 20 minutes later I had already forget all about the bug when she finds me and is crying. Uh oh.... I know it wasnt her momma as I would have got called first. A coworker she has known for 20 years easy is in hospice.
Nice lady I met a couple times, she was an early covid case and was hospitalized for it. When in the hospital they found spots on her lungs... And it gets worse also a brain tumor. She underwent treatments and was declared to be in remission not that long ago and was even planning on returning to work. Sudden relapse the past ten days unfortunately, seems they didn't catch it early enough to begin with. The wifey wants to go visit but frankly she just can't handle stuff like that and told her perhaps you don't want to see her now... Sigh.
I'm just gonna have more beer as the day is shit anyway what else could i screw up.
On the bright side, Gene didn't adjust your valves.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: