Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,529 Times in 5,686 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antfarmer2 View Post
Most likely an easy fix. With more info you might get more help. The best advice I can give now is there are alot of very sharp edges everywhere once you get inside.

For all wash your filter with dawn or other dish soap. Soap and dryer sheets will block the airflow. This will make your dryer less efficient and dangerous. Don't believe me see how it will hold water before and after.
Thanks I try washing filter n the d/w after I rise the lint off.....

mentioned to wife what you said about the dryer sheets and she said it's because of static electric shock, which if funny as hell, when it gets lower humidity here, for some odd reason she gets bit, even getting in/out of her CAR, walks across the room and touches me, and get a shock that she is super sensitive about....she uses the dryer sheets to stop that static from sticking the clothes together as well as lessen her getting bit.....funny as hell, TO ME ANYWAY, on account of I so used to electric shock over the decades, I don't even notice it....so if it happens, I"m not aware of it....weird...so we had a good laugh over it.....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote