Barn Stall Owner #34
Barn Raising II

NCM Supporter '15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,610 Times in 761 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $173

Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies View Post
That is why states should enact an electoral college system to level the voice of the rural areas against the big city shitholes. If you want to live in a big city shithole be my guest. Just don't force your shithole laws across the whole state because we who choose to NOT LIVE IN A SHITHOLE and live in conservative rural America and we don't want your crap.
Yup, this...

Quote:
Virginia is in the same way. We used to be able to control our shitholes of Richmond and the Hampton Roads area until 2008 when OBamashitass was elected and expanded government. This turned Northern Virginia into a liberal government worker shithole where they all live which is why we went blue.
I live in one of the bastions of Conservatism in Hampton Roads. Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk and Virginia Beach can eat a dick. Richmond also.

Quote:
Northern Virginia is one of the riches area in the nation filled with politicians, millionaire lobbyist, government lawyers and high paying government employees that mostly vote blue.
Having grown up in Falls Church I'm disgusted by what that area has become. I hope I'm never forced to go back there.
PortDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PortDawg For This Useful Post: