Old 02-09-2019, 7:44pm   #9
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antfarmer2 View Post
What are they going to do to make up for this?
Quote:
Right now, Sood is still waiting for his refund, and through Jalopnik we’ve learned that his initial demands were rejected by the dealership. The Mustang owner wanted full reimbursement for a future check-up at another location, a full clutch replacement, brakes, new tires, as well as compensation for time taken off work. Since he didn’t get what he wanted, he went on to publish everything he had on social media.

Meanwhile, someone called Martin (Fixed Operations Director) who works at Steven’s Jersey City Ford said he talked to Sood himself and tried to make things right.

“The demands that he is requesting that we do is…outrageous. I want to work with the gentleman as much as I can, but I’m not going to be threatened with social media.” The exec kept saying that Sood threatened his workplace with social media exposure of what had happened.

“Things happen in this country. Things happen. The people that were involved were terminated…it’s not something that we accept here. We took immediate actions, and also wanted to help the customer. And for me to replace brakes and clutches and suspension and rebuild his car, I think is very unreasonable.”
Apparently he is asking for Tires, Brakes, and a new Clutch plus a voucher for the work to be done at a different dealership and compensation for time off from his job. Tires, maybe. Brakes, that might be a little bit too much. Clutch? ABSOLUTELY. They owe the guy a new clutch when it is evident in the video that the 'tech' said they smelled the clutch roasting. His demands aren't that unreasonable to be honest.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaticCling For This Useful Post: