Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,544 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
There are also ways to remove green houses gasses from emissions that don't cost that much and create jobs in the process.

China has taken the lead in manufacturing these new technologies because the US has been stymied by corporations pushing their political power to crush efforts to implement change. Its the same thing that happened with solar power. Go look and see who makes all the solar power cells now.
I have taken the liberty to remove most of the political statements from Phil's quote to focus on the statements I left in there, which I find interesting and would like to know more about. Even though I don't buy into the MMGW stuff, I am all for making things cleaner and more efficient, whether they are cars, trains, or factories, etc. Phil does seem to have great knowledge about how to accomplish that, but these threads always get sidetracked to politics and then the rhetoric begins (from both sides). I would like to know more about how we can pollute less and how to clean up already polluted things such as groundwater.

Millenium Vette is online now   Reply With Quote