Old 04-18-2018, 10:54am   #11
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

OMG.....I forgot......the ex and I went down to see her folks on the Neuse River near the outer banks of NC....on the mainland....Oriental NC was the town...

so they went to bed and when he built the house the light switches were literally 8 of them in a LONG panel on the hallway wall next to the kitchen....he was a EE so I think he screwed the pooch on that one....well they had just moved in so we went down to see them.....the 3rd BR was all full of shit and they did not share a BR/Bed being in their late 60's so we made it on the LR floor in the camping gear spread out.....we get finished and I go to the kitchen to clean up, and she heads to the hall bath.......house is dark as shit, and I looking for the kitchen light....I start hitting the switches....and was turning on/off various lights around the house....finally locating the correct switch for the kitchen light......

SO I go into the kitchen and proceed to clean what is left of my erection, and HE comes down the hall in a hurry and there I am.......cleaning up.....Thinking there was an electrickal problem what with all the lights going on/off.....

nuff said.......the ex/his daughter was PISSED......I was ROTFL inside, and kept it to a smile/grin....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote